-   -   Code to format data in cells in VB (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/291257-code-format-data-cells-vbulletin.html)

vhung

Code to format data in cells in VB

I have some data in a table access which have some fields writed in 00X
format (X is a number) and I want to write a function to write those
fields to cells in a sheet in Excel in 00X format (0 is number 0). But
I don't know code to write. Who can help me.
Thank you very much
(Canh thiu thi nhau muc)

---

Rob van Gelder[_4_]

Code to format data in cells in VB

One option:
Let Excel handle the numbers for you and give the column a custom number
format of 000