-   -   Help with saveas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/291222-help-saveas.html)

Glen Mettler[_2_]

Help with saveas

Using Excel 2k
I have workbook that contains several worksheets. I need to save some of
those sheets as individual workbooks.
I know I can copy them out as a csv file but I need to save them as xls and
retain the formating.

Is that possible?

Glen

Trevor Shuttleworth

Help with saveas

Glen

right click on the sheet you want to make into a new workbook. Select "Move
or Copy ..." from the option list. In the top box, select "(new book)" and
click on "Create a copy". Save the new workbook and/or email it out,
whatever.

Regards

Trevor

"Glen Mettler" wrote in message
Using Excel 2k
I have workbook that contains several worksheets. I need to save some of
those sheets as individual workbooks.
I know I can copy them out as a csv file but I need to save them as xls

and
retain the formating.

Is that possible?

Glen

Glen Mettler[_2_]

Help with saveas

I need to do this programmatically. You put me on the right track. It
works just fine.
Thansk!

Glen