-   -   Printing second page if data overruns, otherwise print first page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/291153-printing-second-page-if-data-overruns-otherwise-print-first-page.html)

playdohstu

Printing second page if data overruns, otherwise print first page

I have a layout on a spreadsheet which pulls data from other source
depending on the user's input, and then needs to be printed.
Most of the time this data will fit on to one print page, howeve
occasionally the data will overrun to a second page.
The question is, how do I get the second page to print only when ther
is data in a specific cell?

Thanks
playdohstu
(Windows 2000, Excel 2000

Tom Ogilvy

Printing second page if data overruns, otherwise print first page

Why not use fit to print and fit it to one page.

Tom Ogilvy

"playdohstu " wrote in message
I have a layout on a spreadsheet which pulls data from other sources
depending on the user's input, and then needs to be printed.
Most of the time this data will fit on to one print page, however
occasionally the data will overrun to a second page.
The question is, how do I get the second page to print only when there
is data in a specific cell?

Thanks
playdohstu
(Windows 2000, Excel 2000)