-   -   Clearing Cell Contents (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/291069-clearing-cell-contents.html)

Lee

Clearing Cell Contents

I have a large grid of cells that users input numbers
into. This grid is then exported into a csv file.

The problem I'm having is when users clear a cell by using
the spacebar. The CSV export thinks there is data in
these cells which sometimes causes trailing commas past
the end of a data string.

Is there any way in VBA to clear the contents of all cells
within a range that are not greater than 0 or are
apparently blank (cleared by the spacebar)?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Lee

Ron de Bruin

Clearing Cell Contents

Hi Lee

Check out this site

Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003)
www.rondebruin.nl

"Lee" wrote in message ...
I have a large grid of cells that users input numbers
into. This grid is then exported into a csv file.

The problem I'm having is when users clear a cell by using
the spacebar. The CSV export thinks there is data in
these cells which sometimes causes trailing commas past
the end of a data string.

Is there any way in VBA to clear the contents of all cells
within a range that are not greater than 0 or are
apparently blank (cleared by the spacebar)?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Lee

Lee

Clearing Cell Contents

Ron,

Thanks. This get me headed in the right direction.
Appreciate the response.

Lee

.