-   -   Converting Lotus 123 macros to Excel - Sort by Due Date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/291040-converting-lotus-123-macros-excel-sort-due-date.html)

Bernice[_2_]

Converting Lotus 123 macros to Excel - Sort by Due Date

I have the following macro in Lotus 123 which will sort by
due date that sorts two separate worksheets
{WINDOWSOFF}
{GOTO}A:B6~/DSRD.{END}{D}{R 12}~PA:N6~A~G~
{GOTO}B:B6~/DSRD.{END}{D}{R 12}~PB:N6~A~G~
{WINDOWSON}

The data from the first worksheet looks like this
A B C D E F G h i
1 date desc f b1 yield due date 1
2 date desc f b2 yield due date 2
4 date desc f b1 yield due date 4
3 date desc f b2 yield due date 3

Need to sort the data from the two worksheets (actual
worksheets have 15 col) based on due date and then resort
col A & I (resequence). The two worksheets have different
number of rows associated with each one.

Sorted data should look like this
A B C D E F G h i
1 date desc f b1 yield due date 1
2 date desc f b2 yield due date 2
3 date desc f b2 yield due date 3
4 date desc f b1 yield due date 4

Thanks,
bernice

Don Guillett[_4_]

Converting Lotus 123 macros to Excel - Sort by Due Date

One good way to learn how to do this is to record the macro while you are
doing it. Then clean it up.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software