-   -   Set a PivotCache as the results of a query (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/291020-set-pivotcache-results-query.html)

tod

Set a PivotCache as the results of a query

Can someone tell me how to set the PivotCache as the result of an ADO
query? So instead of returning a Recordset, I'd like to put the
results of the query directly into a PivotCache.

tod

Tom Ogilvy

Set a PivotCache as the results of a query

Why are you using ADO. You don't need ADO to retrieve information from a
Database.

Have you tried building the pivot table manually using an external source
with the macro recorder on?

Tom Ogilvy

"tod" wrote in message
om...
Can someone tell me how to set the PivotCache as the result of an ADO
query? So instead of returning a Recordset, I'd like to put the
results of the query directly into a PivotCache.

tod

Brian

Set a PivotCache as the results of a query

Hey,

Try this link - it actually works:-)
http://office.microsoft.com/assistan... C010553071033

/Brian