-   -   combo box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/290807-combo-box.html)

Lee

combo box

How do I add "Default" into a list already defined by
listfillrange (say "h1:h10) for a combobox? I know I can
add "Default" to the list and increase the range manually,
but it there a way to add "Default" for whatever range
already defined for a comb box? thanks.

Jonathan Rynd

combo box

"Lee" wrote in news:d64301c3ef66$6a37f2a0
:

How do I add "Default" into a list already defined by
listfillrange (say "h1:h10) for a combobox?

Is this an activex/ole/control toolbox combobox or a vba forms combobox?

--
My email address has an extra @ (spell it out) and an extra invalid. Please
remove them if you are not a spammer or list broker and want to reply.

Lee

combo box

Yes. it's a control toolbox combobox. thanks.