-   -   Display Excel Sheet in VB6 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/290701-display-excel-sheet-vb6.html)

Alex[_13_]

Display Excel Sheet in VB6

Hi

I need to display a worksheet in VB6

I know how to do it with a DataGrid (using Adodc) but this has its limitations.

There is an Excel Sheet that one could insert in a form. However you can't set a "source" property

Is there a better way to do it apart from the DataGrid?

Thanks very much for your help
Alex

Tom Ogilvy

Display Excel Sheet in VB6

You can't embed the excel workbook in your form as an OLEObject?

Tom Ogilvy