-   -   Spreadsheet object (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/290572-spreadsheet-object.html)

MPR Suporte

Spreadsheet object

Hi,

I´ve done some VBA Excel code and som VBA Forms. In these forms I included
the object "Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 9.0" (right click on toolbox, add
control and ticking "Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 9.0").
It works fine in several computers, but in certain, when I open the
worksheet file, I receive a message that a object (the "Microsoft Office
Spreadsheet 9.0") cannot be found.
How can I prevent that.

Thanks in advance
Carlos

MPR Suporte

Spreadsheet object

I´ve noticed that in the computers it did not work, it does not have
"Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 9.0", but "Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 10.0"
instead.

Any directions on how can I change the worksheet to be functional in both
versions?

Thanks again
Carlos

"MPR Suporte" escreveu na mensagem

I´ve done some VBA Excel code and som VBA Forms. In these forms I

included
the object "Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 9.0" (right click on toolbox, add
control and ticking "Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 9.0").
It works fine in several computers, but in certain, when I open the
worksheet file, I receive a message that a object (the "Microsoft Office
Spreadsheet 9.0") cannot be found.
How can I prevent that.

Thanks in advance
Carlos

MPR Suporte

Spreadsheet object

Vasant

You are right, in the computers that the worksheet works fine there is
Office XP Pro 2002 installed (MSOWC.DLL). In the computers it did not work
there is Office XP Pro 2003 installed (so there is not MSOWC.DLL).

Any way to automatically install that DLL in a computer that does not have
it, or make the worksheet automatically use the new version of MSOWC.DLL
(example MSOWC10.DLL)?

Thanks
Carlos

Vasant Nanavati

Spreadsheet object

Sorry, I'm not an expert on Web Components, but hopefully someone else has
an answer. If you don't get a response, post again in a new thread.

--

Vasant