-   -   Attaching text to button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/290530-attaching-text-button.html)

StanJ

Attaching text to button

I have controlbuttons on a toolbar attached to a file in an Auto_Open routine. I would like to use text instead of FaceID as the picture. Any suggestions?

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Attaching text to button

Stan,

Use a style of msoButtonCaption rather than msoButtonIcon or
msoButtonIconAndCaption for your button properties..

--

HTH

Bob Phillips