-   -   Time Clock (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/290461-time-clock.html)

wssparky

Time Clock

I'm starting a Time Clock program to run in Excel. Can anyone tell me
how to show the current time and have it update itself ? I'd like to
have a real, running, ticking clock there on the page. Any Ideas ?

Tom Ogilvy

Time Clock

If you want to do nothing with excel but see the time, this would be
possible. <g. Anyway:

John Walkenbach has a sample:

http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/general.htm
9th download in the table:

Clock Chart
An Excel workbook that contains an XY chart that displays a working analog
clock. It uses a VBA macro to update the chart every second.

Tom Ogilvy