-   -   Delete Sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/290358-delete-sheets.html)

SS[_3_]

Delete Sheets

How can I when deleting a sheet, use code to keep from
having to answer "yes" to the excel popup "The selected
sheets will be permanently deleted. ...."

Thanks

Sharon

Flemming Dahl

Delete Sheets

Hi

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
' Your delete job
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

Cheers,
Flemming

"SS" wrote in message
How can I when deleting a sheet, use code to keep from
having to answer "yes" to the excel popup "The selected
sheets will be permanently deleted. ...."

Thanks

Sharon

Frank Kabel

Delete Sheets