-   -   VBA Code needed to start different public sub (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/290353-vba-code-needed-start-different-public-sub.html)

mbergman

VBA Code needed to start different public sub

:( Hello,

Can someone help me with the following VBA problem.

I am creating a sheet that queries a remedy application, with a dro
down menu i select which account has to be queried.

Wel for the Remedy application are several passwords and subject name
per account so i have created in VBA the query code for three differen
account.

When i click on the refresh button for on account i need to get th
query started for only that account, thsi seems to create a problem.

What code do i use so when i select ane account only the Public Sub o
that account runs and not the others two.

regards
mbergma