-   -   Allow access to visual basic project (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/290252-allow-access-visual-basic-project.html)

netzig

Allow access to visual basic project

Is there anyway that I can set the option under: Tools, Macro, Security...Trust access to Visual Basic Project through my VBA code?

Ron de Bruin

Allow access to visual basic project

Hi netzig

Not set as far as I know but you can check it
so your code will not break

Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003)
www.rondebruin.nl

"netzig" wrote in message ...
Is there anyway that I can set the option under: Tools, Macro, Security...Trust access to Visual Basic Project through my VBA

code?

netzig

Allow access to visual basic project

Thank you for that, I didnt expect that it would be possible as that would defeat the whole purpose of that being there, but I thought I would ask anyway. Thank you.