-   -   Downloading full pages to specific targets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/290250-downloading-full-pages-specific-targets.html)

John Gregory[_2_]

Downloading full pages to specific targets

Parts of my Excel2000 spread contains pages that need to be downloaded from
sites at a Federal Reserve bank. My plan is to write a macro or macros (I
have little experience in this but it doesn't look too complicated) that
seek out the sites, download them to one specific location on my disc, virus
scan them, then ... somehow... open, copy, and past the results into the
very specific positions of their respective pages in the workbook. Other
pages in the workbook need to refer to this frequently (weekly) updated book
because they'll contain the data for calculations and graphs. One wrong cell
position and I've got garbage.

Is this possible to do? If I'm on the right track, how do I handle that
"somehow" task?