-   -   Deleteing Rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/290249-deleteing-rows.html)

Amber[_2_]

Deleteing Rows

In my spreadsheet I have yellow lines that say result. I want to delete these lines. How would I do this?

Ron de Bruin

Deleteing Rows

Try a example from this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/delete.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003)

"Amber" wrote in message ...
In my spreadsheet I have yellow lines that say result. I want to delete these lines. How would I do this?

Don Guillett[_4_]

Deleteing Rows

something like
for each c in selection
if c.interior.colorindex=6 then c.rows.delete
next

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Amber" wrote in message
In my spreadsheet I have yellow lines that say result. I want to delete

these lines. How would I do this?

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Deleteing Rows

Amber,

Here's some simple code that will delete any rows with 'Result' in column A

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

With ActiveWorkbook

With .ActiveSheet
.Rows(1).Insert
.Range("A1").Value = "Test"
.Columns("A:A").AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="result"
.Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).EntireRow.D elete
End With

End With

Application.ScreenUpdating = True

--