-   -   Blogs, sites, books, sample code, Excel+VBA+Finance (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/290183-blogs-sites-books-sample-code-excel-vba-finance.html)

Robert[_16_]

Blogs, sites, books, sample code, Excel+VBA+Finance

Hello

I am extremly interested in any suggestions about popular sites for Excel and Access users in finance. I am especially interested in writing custom solutions with VBE into Excel. I have had quite a bit of practice and am looking to take it further

Any suggestions would be absolutely welcomed, especially for websites with sample code and worksheets

Robert

KJTFS[_89_]

Blogs, sites, books, sample code, Excel+VBA+Finance

I have mainly financial based programs on my website. Might be able t
get some ideas from there. www.kjtfs.com

Keith
www.kjtfs.co

Frank Kabel

Blogs, sites, books, sample code, Excel+VBA+Finance

Hi Robert
maybe the following site is of interesst for you:
http://members.attcanada.ca/~johnjaz/spreadsheets.htm

Frank