-   -   Shared Workbook - insert row and keep validation & format? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/290181-shared-workbook-insert-row-keep-validation-format.html)

miker1999[_5_]

Shared Workbook - insert row and keep validation & format?

Hello,
I have a shared workbook and I am trying to create an easy way to input
a new row to enter data. The problem is that I have formula's, list
validation, and conditional formatting in all rows.

I created a macro that would copy row 3 and then 'insert copied cells'
and clear out the data. This works perfect when the workbook is not
shared. But when I share the book, the copy/insert works, but the
conditional format and list validation are gone.

Is there an easier way? Help!!
Mike

---