-   -   Custom Data Sort (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/290162-re-custom-data-sort.html)

Jim[_40_]

Custom Data Sort

"Jim" wrote in message news:...
Hi:
I need to sort several columns based upon a binary sort of a column of
data.
It will not sort binary on the worksheet.
I have procedures that parse out the data character by character into
arrays
and sort it. My problem is that I don't know
how to call the custom sort from a custom toolbar button. Unless Excel's
Sort Method can do what I need it to do, I need
to sort the data column using my procedures and apply the sort to a range
of
several columns.

(Please disregard the formatting if it's messed up.)

Befo After: (ie binary sort)
a1000000 0000123
350a23.155 1
350a23.15 100