-   -   BROWSER (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/290158-browser.html)

David

BROWSER

Hello ?

Does anyone have a clue on how to make a userform than can work as a
standard "browse" button....
I would like to put in a textbox the result of the click in a browse dialog
box... Maybe (I hope) i just don't know the code and i won't have to type it
all....

Thanx for your help
David.

David

BROWSER

Excuse me but i searched a little more and it seems that i have my
answer....

Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogFolderPicker). Show

Well, at least, it works for what i wanted to do...
Bye

"David" a écrit dans le message de
Hello ?

Does anyone have a clue on how to make a userform than can work as a
standard "browse" button....
I would like to put in a textbox the result of the click in a browse

dialog
box... Maybe (I hope) i just don't know the code and i won't have to type

it
all....

Thanx for your help
David.

Bob Phillips[_6_]

BROWSER

David,

Do you mean file browse? If soy, look at GetOpenFileName in VBA Help.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips