-   -   excel reader (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/290101-excel-reader.html)

lilcajun

excel reader

I am looking for a download that will allow me to read my excel program on my other computer that does not have excel on it. I know there is on I just don't know how or where to get it.

Ron de Bruin

excel reader

You can view and print the files with this viewer
http://office.microsoft.com/download.../xlviewer.aspx

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003)

"lilcajun" wrote in message ...
I am looking for a download that will allow me to read my excel program on my other computer that does not have excel on it.

I know there is on I just don't know how or where to get it.

Frank Kabel

excel reader

Hi
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...4EB83149-91DA-