-   -   Limiting the cells a command button can change (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/290086-limiting-cells-command-button-can-change.html)

matt

Limiting the cells a command button can change

I have a command button that when clicked, it changes some of the cell properties. I would like to limit the cells that the command button can change. I would like to say that if the activecell is within a range, then make the changes. Otherwise if not, exit sub. I'm not sure how to write the code so that the button is limited to a certain range of cells. Thanks for any help. Matt

Tom Ogilvy

Limiting the cells a command button can change

if Not intersect(selection,Range("B9:H20")) is Nothing then

change selection to activecell if that is preferred.

Tom Ogilvy