-   -   Comparing 2 worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/290070-comparing-2-worksheets.html)

Smoky2010

Comparing 2 worksheets

Here is what I am trying to do. I have a spreadsheet sent to me every
month that lists all of the sales for every location and every part
number. The list is well over 10,000 lines. This spreadsheet is updated
every month, new information is added to the old report. I need to be
able to see what is being added every month.

So... I would like to find and/or remove the information that was in
last months file from this months so that only the new stuff is shown

Thanks,

Smoky

---

Tom Ogilvy

Comparing 2 worksheets

See Chip Pearson's page on working with Duplicates and Uniques.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm

Tom Ogilvy