-   -   next available row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/290049-next-available-row.html)

portroe

next available row

Hi

I am collecting a selection of data using input boxes on my excel table

how do I identify the next empty row for entry of this data on the
worksheet?

thanks

portroe

Cliff Myers

next available row

NextRow = _
Application.WorksheetFunction.CountA(Range("b:b")) + 1

Just change the range column to your desired column.

"portroe" wrote in message
Hi

I am collecting a selection of data using input boxes on my excel table

how do I identify the next empty row for entry of this data on the
worksheet?

thanks

portroe

Bob Phillips[_6_]

next available row

Assuming column A is the key identifier column

Cells(Rows.Count,"A").End(xlUp).Row+1

--

HTH

Bob Phillips