-   -   Problem, need urgent help! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/290015-problem-need-urgent-help.html)

alexm999[_20_]

Problem, need urgent help!

I'm stuck and need help with a function.

I have a file named 1.txt
in Cell I66 I need to subtract cells e62 and I-62 (i use =e62-i62)
I have another excel file named Daily Operations_2004.xls and I nee
the output of the cell I66 (in 1.txt) to be displayed in cell AM9 i
Daily Operations_2004.xls

How can this be done using VB code? I've tried a macro, but it doesn'
work... HELP!?!?

KJTFS[_83_]

Problem, need urgent help!

you need to create a link formula in VBA. Open the file within the sam
excel app and put "=" in a cell then select the cell in the othe
workbook you are trying to link too. Then close the other workboo
(the one you are linking too). Then take a look at the formula in th
cell, you will need to duplicate this in vba code.

Keith
www.kjtfs.co