-   -   FileDialog (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/289929-filedialog.html)

Jag Man

FileDialog

I was flipping through a book and saw that VBA had a FileDialog, but when I
look
under Help in VBA Office 2000 I find nothing of that name. Is it really
there?

ed

mudraker[_137_]

FileDialog

Jag Man

FileDialog Boxes are what you use when Save As,Opening files

---

Tom Ogilvy

FileDialog

application.GetOpenFileName

or

Application.GetSaveAsFileName

Tom Ogilvy

Jag Man wrote in message
I was flipping through a book and saw that VBA had a FileDialog, but when

look
under Help in VBA Office 2000 I find nothing of that name. Is it really
there?

ed

KJTFS[_81_]

FileDialog

I believe FileDialog is only in XP and 2003

Keith
www.kjtfs.co