-   -   how to know the number of lines on the sheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/289905-how-know-number-lines-sheet.html)

dizzy

how to know the number of lines on the sheet?

How can I tell how many lines will be printed for a sheet in a workbook

Sorry, I'm a real newbie to Excel and VBA. A consultant created thi
and he is now gone and my boss wants some changes.

The only way I can think to make the changes means that I need to kno
how many lines will be printed

Tom Ogilvy

how to know the number of lines on the sheet?

Go to tools=Options and in the View Tab under Windows Options, make sure
pagebreaks is checked.

You can then see where the pagebreaks are and count the rows. In code, you
would use the hpagebreaks collection to find the same information.

Tom Ogilvy

dizzy wrote in message
How can I tell how many lines will be printed for a sheet in a workbook?

Sorry, I'm a real newbie to Excel and VBA. A consultant created this
and he is now gone and my boss wants some changes.

The only way I can think to make the changes means that I need to know
how many lines will be printed.

---