-   -   import- export XML in excel without loosing XML format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/289797-import-export-xml-excel-without-loosing-xml-format.html)

Edwin[_2_]

import- export XML in excel without loosing XML format

When I export data as XML from a 3rd party program, import this XML file in Excel, and export the file back in XML-data (save as..), my 3rd. part y program does not import the XML file anymore without errors. If I skip the Excel-route and simply export the data and import it straight back in the 3rd. party program It gives no problem at all.
How can I pas XML files through Excel without loosing the original structure
Thanks

Edwin