-   -   Using Spinbutton to change a date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/289795-using-spinbutton-change-date.html)

Gheezer

Using Spinbutton to change a date

I been looking but I cannot find out how to change a date in a textbox using a spinbutton. I appreciate your help on this matter.

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Using Spinbutton to change a date

Make sure that you put a date string in the textbox on itiliaisation, and
this spin code will work it

Private Sub SpinButton1_SpinUp()
TextBox1.Text = Format(CDate(TextBox1.Text) + 1, "dd mmm yyyy")
End Sub

Private Sub SpinButton1_SpinDown()
TextBox1.Text = Format(CDate(TextBox1.Text) - 1, "dd mmm yyyy")

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Gheezer" wrote in message
I been looking but I cannot find out how to change a date in a textbox

using a spinbutton. I appreciate your help on this matter.

Gheezer

Using Spinbutton to change a date

That did the trick. Thank you very much.

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Using Spinbutton to change a date

You are more than welcome.

--