-   -   Copying Text from TextBox into cells in table and then addign a new row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/289743-copying-text-textbox-into-cells-table-then-addign-new-row.html)

cakonopka[_2_]

Copying Text from TextBox into cells in table and then addign a new row

Hi there

I am so stuck on this, i need to when i press a button, for all th
text i have entered into my text boxes which is customer data to b
entered into the table of data nd a new row added for the next data t
be entered into, any ideas anyone, My file is attached???

cheers

from c

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Copying Text from TextBox into cells in table and then addign a new row

It would be something like

With Worksheets("Sheet1")
.Range("A1").Value = Textbox1.Text
.Range("A2").Value = Textbox2.Text
'etc.
End With

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"cakonopka " wrote in message
Hi there

I am so stuck on this, i need to when i press a button, for all the
text i have entered into my text boxes which is customer data to be
entered into the table of data nd a new row added for the next data to
be entered into, any ideas anyone, My file is attached???

cheers

from ck

---