-   -   Can I make my own FaceID's? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/289726-can-i-make-my-own-faceids.html)

TBA[_3_]

Can I make my own FaceID's?

Excel 2000
Windows 2k Pro

Can I make my own customized FaceID's? If so, can they be 32x32? And where
would they need to be saved?

TIA.

-gk-

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Can I make my own FaceID's?

Yes, using any icon editor, you can build your own. You can either copy to
the clipboard and then paste to an existing button, or in VBA, copy it to a
worksheet, and assuming its sheet1, name 'Picture 1', then just use

Worksheets("Sheet1").Pictures("Picture 1").Copy
oButton.PastFace

I think you are limited to 16x16.

---

HTH