-   -   POP-UP (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/289715-pop-up.html)

Fernando Duran

POP-UP

Good Morning guys,

Sorry to ask for help, this is not my strong... "pop-up" like a form,
I need 5 input, added, a report the total to a cell E6, I know is
possible, but not my strong working with forms... I need i little help
to do it.

Thanks guys

Tom Ogilvy

POP-UP

With Userform1
Range("E6").Value = cdbl(.Textbox1.Text) + _
cdbl(.Textbox2.Text) + _
cdbl(.Textbox3.Text) + _
cdbl(.Textbox4.Text) + _
cdbl(.Textbox5.Text) + _