-   -   How to email A file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/289534-how-email-file.html)

Ussiddiqui[_7_]

How to email A file

Hi can any buddy tell me that how to email an excel file using outloo
express or some other method

Terry

How to email A file

HI
You can use the ROUNTINGSLIP FUNCTIO

Regards
Terry

Geoff Martin

How to email A file

Activeworkbook.Sendmail is one method.

Snipped from the VBA Help File:

SendMail Method

Sends the workbook by using the installed mail system.

Syntax

expression.SendMail(Recipients, Subject, ReturnReceipt)

expression Required. An expression that returns a Workbook object.

Recipients Required Variant. Specifies the name of the recipient as text,
or as an array of text strings if there are multiple recipients. At least
one recipient must be specified, and all recipients are added as To
recipients.

Subject Optional Variant. Specifies the subject of the message. If this
argument is omitted, the document name is used.

ReturnReceipt Optional Variant. True to request a return receipt. False to
not request a return receipt. The default value is False.

HTH,
Geoff

"Ussiddiqui " wrote in message
Hi can any buddy tell me that how to email an excel file using outlook
express or some other method.

---

Ron de Bruin

How to email A file

Try the examples on my site
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003)

"Ussiddiqui " wrote in message ...
Hi can any buddy tell me that how to email an excel file using outlook
express or some other method.

---

Rjagain62

How to email A file

In outlook , see the button that looks like a paperclip ?
Or use File / Send then choose as an attachment or just the sheet your looking
at.