-   -   Password in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/289434-password-excel.html)

Greywolf

Password in Excel

I completely forgot a password that I assigned to an Excel
document. Is there anything I can do about that?

Ron de Bruin

Password in Excel

Try

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003)

"Greywolf" wrote in message ...
I completely forgot a password that I assigned to an Excel
document. Is there anything I can do about that?

Tom Ogilvy

Password in Excel

Depends on which password. If you can open the file, then you can get code
here to provide workbook or sheet level passwords.

If you can't open the workbook, then you probably need to buy a password
cracker like at

http://www.lostpassword.com

Tom Ogilvy