-   -   Embedded Controls (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/289308-embedded-controls.html)

Chris Brunt

Embedded Controls

When i embed a control (eg Command Button) in a worksheet
it drastically slows down the time taken to execute
commands such as print, print preview, file open. The
project I am working on worked fine previously. Any ideas
what is causing the slow down?
regards
Chris B

Brad[_10_]

Embedded Controls

Do you want to print the command button? There's a
boolean property called "PrintObject", that you can set to
False to turn off printing. That will fix your
performance issue. But I don't think it's possible to do
what you're asking.

HTH.

-Brad