-   -   compatibility between excel 2002 and 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/289275-compatibility-between-excel-2002-2003-a.html)

douvid

compatibility between excel 2002 and 2003

I have written a code in excell 2002 but I need to install it on Pc's with 2003 . the thing is that I haven't had a chance to try it. I assume that it should run also.
Does anyone knows any incompatibility between those versions ?

TK

Chip Pearson

compatibility between excel 2002 and 2003

The code should run without problems.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Douvid" wrote in message
I have written a code in excell 2002 but I need to install it

on Pc's with 2003 . the thing is that I haven't had a chance to
try it. I assume that it should run also.
Does anyone knows any incompatibility between those versions ?

TKS