-   -   Cant run insert row through loop (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/288861-cant-run-insert-row-through-loop.html)

WashoeJeff

Cant run insert row through loop

Anyone know why the following code wont run through a loop without an error
The "Selection.insert" wont insert a row the second time.............it will
do it the first time through a loop then when the value "Current_Row"
increases it bombs I also tried "Rows(Current_Row).insert" with the same
results Current row is dimensioned as an integer

Current_Row = Range(Range(ActiveCell.Address).Address).Row
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
Next_Address = ActiveCell.Address

Rows(Current_Row).Select
Selection.Insert Shift:=xlDown