-   -   clear object (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/288731-clear-object.html)

Steve[_42_]

clear object

Hi, I have created an object "Orders" with twenty properties.

Is there any instruction I can use to clear all the properties of the object
without having to go
Orders.OrderID=""
Orders.AttemptID=""
etc.

Thanks

Robin Hammond[_2_]

clear object

Have you tried

set orders = nothing
set orders = new objName

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com

"Steve" wrote in message
Hi, I have created an object "Orders" with twenty properties.

Is there any instruction I can use to clear all the properties of the

object
without having to go
Orders.OrderID=""
Orders.AttemptID=""