Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Option button task

I'm not sure if this is possible or not, but I would like to use two option
buttons to determine the contents of a cell, which is dependent on the value
of another cell. As an example, if I insert 100 in cell A1, cell A2 would
display "Blue" if option button 1 is selected. However, if option button 2
is selected, then cell A2 would display "Red", (100 would still be in cell
A1). If I insert 200 in cell A1, then cell A2 would display "Purple" with
option button 1 selected or "Green" with option button 2 selected. Cell A2
would be able to return two different values of whatever was in cell A1,
depending on which option button was clicked. Any help with this would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

D. Miller