-   -   Textbox Enabled but not where you can type in it (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/288565-textbox-enabled-but-not-where-you-can-type.html)

Todd Huttenstine[_2_]

Textbox Enabled but not where you can type in it

Hey guys, I want to disable the new entry of text in a
textbox, however I still want to keep the textbox enabled
with the standard black font. I just want it to when the
user trys to type anything in the box, nothing happens.

Now if there is a way to disable the textbox and make the
font in the textbox black, I would like that.
Is this possible?

Thank you

Todd Huttenstine

Doug Glancy

Textbox Enabled but not where you can type in it

Todd,

Just an idea, but could you use a label with a white background, i.e., a
BackColor property of Window Background?

hth,

Doug