-   -   copy a sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/288536-copy-sheet.html)

Rob

copy a sheet

I want to copy a sheet to another workbook and specify which sheet to put it before.

Beto[_3_]

copy a sheet

Rob wrote:

I want to copy a sheet to another workbook and specify which sheet to put it before.

Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro1 Macro
' Macro grabada el 20-01-2004 por Beto
'

'
Sheets("Hoja2").Copy Befo=Workbooks("Libro2").Sheets(3)
End Sub

As simple as turning on the macro recorder, perform the task, stop the
macro recorder and check the resulting code.
Beto
Reply: Erase between the dot (inclusive) and the @.
Responder: Borra la frase obvia y el punto previo.