-   -   SHEETS (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/288515-sheets.html)

jonny

SHEETS

This may be really simple, but is there a way to hide a
sheet in a workbook that is used for bits of information
the user isn't concerned with but the VBA code is.

John Wilson

SHEETS

Jonny,

I assume that Format/Sheet/Hide isn't secure enough for what you want to
do??

Manually, you can select the sheet from the VBA editor and change it's
Visible
property to VeryHidden.

Via code:
worksheets("yoursheetname").visible = xlveryhidden

To make it visible again, change the Visible property manuall as above or
worksheets("yoursheetname").visible = True

The VeryHidden property insures that the sheet won't show up on the
Format/Sheet/UnHide menu.

John

"Jonny" wrote in message
This may be really simple, but is there a way to hide a
sheet in a workbook that is used for bits of information
the user isn't concerned with but the VBA code is.

Beto[_3_]

SHEETS

Jonny wrote:

This may be really simple, but is there a way to hide a
sheet in a workbook that is used for bits of information
the user isn't concerned with but the VBA code is.

You can hide a sheet using Format/Sheet/Hide (I guess, I use Spanish
Excel). At least this is in Excel 2002.
To find out the VBA code to do this, just record your steps while doing it.

Beto
Reply: Erase between the dot (inclusive) and the @.
Responder: Borra la frase obvia y el punto previo.