-   -   Userforms (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/288279-userforms.html)

Paul Clark

Userforms

Hi

I am very new to this and I would like to find out how I can link any object in a userform (Textbox, combobox etc) to a cell in a worksheet so that when the form has been filled in it shows the info in a worksheet...

Can anyone help?

Tom Ogilvy

Userforms

look at the control source property of the control in the properties window.

sheet1!A1

in the control soucre property would case a value in the control to appear
in cell A1 of Sheet1

Tom Ogilvy

Paul Clark wrote in message

I am very new to this and I would like to find out how I can link any

object in a userform (Textbox, combobox etc) to a cell in a worksheet so
that when the form has been filled in it shows the info in a worksheet....

Can anyone help?

Paul Clark

Userforms

Thanks Tom