-   -   Another question.. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/288196-another-question.html)

RJH

Another question..

You guys have helped me in a big way each time I have a question. I
appreciate it!
Here's another question...
As I've mentioned before, we have a sheet which is used to track orders from
various vendors.
What I would like to do now is take each vendor from sheet1 and enter them
into a "Vendor Specific" sheet.
How would I search a column (say 'A') for a specific vendor and then copy
that row(s) to the sheet set up for that particular vendor? I could link
this action to a button and say, at the end of the day update the 'Vendor
Sheets'.

If you could get me started in the right direction it would be greatly
appreciated again!!

Thanks!!

RJH

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Another question..

Something like this

On Error Resume Next
Set oCell = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A:A").Find("abc")
On Error GoTo 0
If Not oCell Is Nothing Then
oCell.EntireRow.Copy Destination:=Range("A1")

HTH

Bob Phillips