-   -   UDF Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/288173-udf-question.html)

steveh[_4_]

UDF Question

I have the following UDF, using it in conjunction with conditional
formatting, to format cells that a formula has been over typed

Function IsFormula(cell)
Application.Volatile
IsFormula = cell.HasFormula
End Function
I created a module for it and it is showing up in the editor.

CF formula is =isformula(active cell)

The formatting worked the when I created it. Now that I have saved and
reopened it doesnt work.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks a million!

Dave Peterson[_3_]

UDF Question

Any chance you didn't enable macros when you opened the workbook?

(It worked ok for me when I did it.)

--

Dave Peterson