-   -   Moving a variable number of Sheets to another Workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/288162-moving-variable-number-sheets-another-workbook.html)

Nelson M

Moving a variable number of Sheets to another Workbook

I am creating a variable number of ChartSheets with VBA
Code. After creating them, I want to move them to
another Workboook. I can't figure out how to refer to
the Array of Sheets so tha I can move them. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Moving a variable number of Sheets to another Workbook

Nelson,

As well as Worksheets, there is a Charts collection.

You can access these through

For Each ch in Charts
Debug.Print ch.Name

or

For i = 1 To Charts.Count
Debug.Print Charts(i).Name

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Nelson M" wrote in message
I am creating a variable number of ChartSheets with VBA
Code. After creating them, I want to move them to
another Workboook. I can't figure out how to refer to
the Array of Sheets so tha I can move them. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Tom Ogilvy

Moving a variable number of Sheets to another Workbook

ActiveWorkbook.Charts.Move After:=Workbooks(1).Sheets(1)

Tom Ogilvy