Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Error Loading DLL

Hi Guys I hope someone out there can help me.

I have a excel document which I have been using for some time without
problem.

I have recently tried to edit a macro in it and when I re-load the file
I keep getting the error "Error Loading DLL" and appears to have eaten
allof my code.

If I load the original file it runs OK
If I just re-save it, there's no problem
If I edit the macro, it runs OK
If I edit the macro then save the file and re-open it, I get the error.
Even if I only open the VB window, and then close and save the file, I
still get the error.

I've checked my temp folders etc and they are totally empty.
I've looked for a DLL file of zero size and not found one
I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid but loading Excel appears to really
slow down when I've had the problem, and I have to reboot to get its
performance back.

I am running Office 2000 with Windows XP.

Does anyone have any idea what I should try next please

Regards
Pete