-   -   Where do I find my digital signature (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/288042-where-do-i-find-my-digital-signature.html)

Tony Wainwright

Where do I find my digital signature

Hi guys,

I am using Excel 2K. I have just created a small macro (VBA) in an Excel
spreadsheet which I have just emailed to a friend who couldn't get the macro
to work.

Anyway I created a digital signature which cured this. I would like to know
where this is kept as I would like to be able to back it up.

TIA
Tony

Andrew Mauer

Where do I find my digital signature

"Tony Wainwright" wrote in
:

Hi guys,

I am using Excel 2K. I have just created a small macro (VBA) in an
Excel spreadsheet which I have just emailed to a friend who couldn't
get the macro to work.

Anyway I created a digital signature which cured this. I would like
to know where this is kept as I would like to be able to back it up.

TIA
Tony

From the "Run..." dialog off Start menu, run "mmc.exe".
From the Console app, click "Console Add/Remove Snap-In".
Click "Add" and select "Certificates" from the list. The certificates
you will most likely want to manage is the "My user account" option.
Close the dialog windows and your MMC Console should have Certificates
node in the console root.
Your certificate is somewhere in there.

HTH

--
Andrew Mauer

To reply directly, remove .nospam from address.