-   -   VBA Reference Book? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/287923-vba-reference-book.html)

Ruan[_3_]

VBA Reference Book?

Hello,

Does anyone know if a VBA Language Reference book exits for excel? I know
there is a book called "MS Visual Basic 6.0 Reference Library"

Thanks
Ruan

Township of East Hanover

VBA Reference Book?

Here's one that I use "Writing Excel Macros with VBA" by Steven Roman. It
doesn't have everything but is a good beginning.