-   -   Would like to apply the code to protect cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/287842-would-like-apply-code-protect-cell.html)

sakijung

Would like to apply the code to protect cell

Good afternoon. If I would like to change some code of this VBA for m
sheet for e.g. sheet1, sheet2.... to protect my cell at the same ro
and column. What should I do. This code I download from the Interne
and I would like to apply for my job.
But I do the another way by copy and paste to every sheet. It's OK.
but my diskette is poor.
The code is:

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()

prevent_formula
End Sub
Private Sub prevent_formula()
' 0 <r 65500
' 0 <c 255
r1 = 9
r2 = 53
c1 = 25 '3
If r2 < r1 Or r1 = 0 Or r2 = 2 Or c1 = 0 Then GoTo ende
If r2 65530 Or r1 65530 Or c1 255 Then GoTo ende

Do Until r1 = r2 + 1
If ActiveCell.Row = r1 And ActiveCell.Column = c1 Then
MsgBox ("This Cell can not Change")
Range("A1").Select
GoTo ende
Else